We Are So Happy You're Here.
If you’re looking to take action in living out your best life using tried and true methods so that you can feel, happier, healthier and welcome more abundance and positivity into your life... Well my friend, you've come to the right place love it here!
Cheers to your best life ahead!
Best Health Now 365 © 2022 - All Rights Reserved
This site is not a part of the YouTube website or YouTube Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by YouTube in any way. YouTube is a trademark of YouTube, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The website's content is based upon the author's opinion and is provided as an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Proper due diligence is always recommended before starting any type of programs. When searching for information regarding health issues please review the information carefully with your profession health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or the product sold here. The author is not engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice via this website, and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
Thank you and enjoy!
The Propaganda of Positive Self-Talk: Living a Positive Life
Living a life that is positive and healthy in all ways is a goal that takes work and dedication to accomplish. Many of us have a difficult time living this life because we do not know about the tools that are available to help us pave the way to a positive and healthy lifestyle.
There is seemingly endless products and foods available that can help you live a healthier lifestyle, but there is often little focus on mental health, and most specifically, positive self-talk.
Positive self-talk is a simple technique that doesn't cost any money or take much time. You can begin to immediately implement this strategy as soon as you are ready to make a positive and healthy change in your life. Why should you live an unhealthy life? You deserve much better than that!
How Positive Self-Talk Indoctrinates You with Positive Thinking and Action
Positive self-talk is not something that a lot of people tend to take seriously. The process actually is quite simple, but it takes some dedication. You have to want to live a more positive lifestyle for this to work, and you need to believe that you can change your life. In essence, you are changing your inner dialogue when you implement positive self-talk techniques.
If you are having a bad day and negative thoughts are running rampant in your mind, it not only affects how you think and feel, but it also affects how you react to situations throughout the day. For example, if you're feeling unusually down or negative, you might find something to complain about, even if it's the most trivial detail! That's how much a negative attitude can affect how we think, feel, and react.
Just as negative thinking begets negative action, positive thinking begets positive action. When you have moments of doubt, you can respond with something positive instead of allowing those negative thoughts to affect how you feel. The bottom line is that it's a conscious choice you have to make. Are you willing to choose the positive?
Using Positive Affirmations to Combat Negative Thinking
Many people use positive affirmations or ideal statements when they are coming up with responses to the negative thoughts. If you are having negative thoughts about your life, for example, you can respond with the affirmation: "I am worthy of being a happy and satisfied person." This simple statement really can turn your thinking around and make positive thinking your way of thinking.
Most of us don't realize just how negative we really can be until we start using positive self-talk. When your goal is to reply with at least one positive thought to every negative one, you will become very aware of the negative dialogue that runs through your mind all the time. You may also find that you have much to be happy about and that your life is really quite good!
Utilizing the power of self-talk will be an eye-opening experience and one that will allow you to concentrate on all the great things in your life. This will help you leave your old, negative thought process behind, one thought at a time. If you would like to live a happier and healthier life, you can through the power of self-talk!
Paying Attention to Your Body's Signals for Optimal Health
Your body is a marvelous creation! It speaks to you when it's doing great, and it also speaks to you when things aren't so wonderful.
But that's the beauty of it - your body gives a ton of signals to let you know it's in need of something so you can do what's necessary to achieve optimal health.
Use these strategies to tune in to what your body is telling you:
1. Assess how you feel each morning. The early morning hours are usually ideal for you to listen for your body's signals. At that time of day, it's usually very quiet, so you can pay closer attention to the physical signals. Each morning, determine whether you feel different from the morning before.
* Determine if you experience any new aches when getting out of bed.
* Figure out if you wake up feeling lousy, even after a sound night's sleep.
* See if you wake up with any ailments that you didn't go to sleep with.
2. Compare the effects of different food choices. As you go through the motions day by day, it's sometimes tough to maintain proper nutrition.
Especially if you're always on the go, you may end up making some poor food choices. As you do that, however, it's important to see what kind of impact your food choices have on your body.
• How effective are you in the gym after you've spent a day eating junk food?
• Does your mind function better and do you have more energy when you eat vitamin-rich foods?
3. Get regular checkups. Even if you haven't seen or felt anything to worry about, it's important to get regular checkups at the doctor just to make sure everything is intact.
• If you're about to embark upon a stressful month at work, now would be a great time to get a checkup.
• Put a routine in place for doing checkups and stick to it.
4. Know your body's physical capabilities. Although you may consider yourself healthy and in good shape overall, there's just so much the body can manage. Whether it's exercise or mental work at the office, it's important to know your limits so you don't end up burned out and physically exhausted.
• It's okay to work out until your muscles feel worn, but you'll know if you've overdone it if the recovery time is longer than you expect.
• The same goes for mental exhaustion. You'll feel like you're coping through the long, stressful hours at work until you realize you're motionless in bed when you should be up getting ready for work!
Remember that you rely heavily on your body to take you through the ins and outs of daily life, so you're better off protecting it! Listen to your body's signals and act accordingly!